Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a contractor for a Senior Windows Server Engineer role.
Well qualified applicants will possess the following experience:
· Experience configuring and administering Windows servers
· Knowledge of anti-virus applications
· 10 years experience as a Server Engineer or Server Administrator
Responsible for providing cost estimates for hardware and labor on a per project basis.
Coordination of server installation in our data center and at remote locations.
Build servers to include OS installation, applying security and corporate standards, backup configuration and asset management recording.
Automation of common server build task using BMC Blade technology. Scripting, PowerShell preferred.
1. Solid understanding of standard server, networking (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP), and Internet fundamentals.
2. Demonstrated technical proficiency and in-depth knowledge of Windows Operating System configuration and installation.
3. The candidate should be able to troubleshoot all aspects of server management effectively
4. Extensive experience with engineering and supporting enterprise servers.
5. Experience in other Microsoft Management technologies, including Active Directory services (AD).
*Offer contingent upon background check, drug test and verification of 3 references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org