We are seeking a server administrator to join our IT Infrastructure team. The server administrator is responsible for server provisioning, maintenance, installing, configuring, troubleshooting, maintaining hardware/software, and other activities as related to server administration to ensure the availability and functionality of the systems.
· Participate in or lead troubleshooting efforts during production outages. Requires broad understanding of networking, systems, storage, security, firewalls, etc.
· Plans and installs new software; performs software migrations and upgrades in accordance with established procedures. Responsible for applying application security and functional patches as required.
· Establish and implement policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure server security.
· Defines and/or administers the backup and recovery schedules and procedures including software installation and agent management. Configures new servers or rebuilds servers in accordance with established procedures. Participates in the creation, testing and execution of DR plans.
· Manage enterprise directory services and supporting server infrastructure.
· Responsible for configuration management of environments (hardware and/or operating systems) for performance, and capacity planning.
· 4+ years of work experience in a technical analytical position responsible for managing server environments
· Windows Server 2003/2008 administration
· VMware VI3/vSphere administration
· Experience with SharePoint and enterprise applications (ERP and CRM) is a plus
· Linux server administration is a plus
· Strong network and TCP/IP knowledge
· Experience with SAN storage and replication technologies
· Professional certifications desired
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com