We are seeking a SharePoint Developer/Architect who would be responsible for working with our clients on .NET development projects that will involve the latest version of MOSS and other SharePoint Technologies.
The SharePoint Consultant is responsible for a variety of roles ranging from development to analysis and technical leadership. The primary role is to serve on project development teams, providing technical solutions, tool/software alternatives and capabilities, design specifications, and recommendations related to technical issues. Occasionally the position may mentor other team members including client personnel.
Qualified candidates should have knowledge and/or experience with the following:
– Capable of performing SharePoint WSS and MOSS administration, design, and development duties using best practices
– Ability to perform SharePoint portal assessments
– Ability to document SharePoint application business requirements and provide effort estimations
– Possess excellent communication and teamwork skills
– Ability to build SharePoint applications, templates, layouts, workflows, and web parts
– Building SharePoint Feature Deployment Packages
– .NET, C#, CSS, XML, XSL, Designer, STSADM
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com