Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Sharepoint Developer for a long term contract.
The developer is responsible for a variety of roles including analysis, solution architecture, design, development, and user adoption guidance. The primary role is to serve on one or more project development teams in a technical SharePoint solution designer and developer capacity.
Qualified candidates should have experience and/or knowledge of the following:
* Capable of performing SharePoint 2010 and MOSS 2007 development and portal administration duties using best industry practices
* Ability to perform SharePoint current state assessments and assist in migration planning efforts
* Ability to document SharePoint application business requirements and provide project scope and effort estimations
* Possess excellent communication and teamwork skills
* Experience building SharePoint custom solutions including site definitions, templates, content types, page layouts, workflows, branding and web parts with Visual Studio and SharePoint Designer
* Building SharePoint Feature Deployment Packages
Consultant should have an understanding of business process, particularly the ability to listen to client business need and translate to technology requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org