Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Software Development Manager for a permanent full time opportunity.
The Software Development Manager leads a team of talented Software Engineers and is directly responsible for contributing to the 1Cloud Platform. The role actively works with Quality Assurance Analysts, Business Analysts, Software Developers, Product Management, and others to define product features and release schedules. The Software Development Manager is committed to helping the company meets its Partner’s needs, and thrives on helping others achieve.
· Full project life cycle responsibility, including project initiation, status reporting, and other administrative activities.
· Leads and participates in the design, development, and testing of systems.
· Defines and manages resource requirements and allocations, monitors and improves quality, and ensures best practice' development techniques.
· Have direct impact and influence over a dynamic, fast moving business with a hands-on approach, balancing business necessity with technical and operational excellence.
· Directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
· Interact with Partners to understand and identify their product needs
· Build products using Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
· Recruit and build productive Software Development teams.
· Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field preferred.
· Minimum of 10 years of software development experience with strong hands-on skills, solid understanding of architecture and design patterns.
· Experience in leading the development of ASP.Net, WCF, and C# applications.
· Experience in management, supervisory or team lead experience.
· Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies. Customer facing product development experience.
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
· Motivated self-starter with solid time management skills.
· Demonstrated ability to build rapport, influence and problem solve with various levels of partners
· Will be leading 1 of 5 Distributed development centers and need to coordinate with other centers.
· Some travel required.
· Directly manage 3-5 Software Engineers, 2 QA and 1 BA
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com