Cycle3 IT Staffing is looking for several Software Engineers in the New York & New Jersey area.
Do you like to build software? Are you a software engineer that loves to solve problems in a micro and macro level? Are you equally comfortable focused in an IDE and brainstorming a potential solution with your team? Do you like the challenge of working in multiple industries and learning different languages, architectures and technologies?
If you do, then our team in the would like to speak with you to teach you how you can expand your horizons.
We are looking to hire all levels of Software Engineers, from entry level through senior level. Get ready to grow exponentially…
What type of developer fits the our profile? I could tell you, or I could let some of the Team do it in their own words.
“We are a fast-paced and challenging, but extremely collaborative team working to solve complex problems for our clients.”
“We are a crew of developers fueled by our team’s caffeinated cookies and eager to develop solutions.”
“We’re a group of adaptable, self-motivated full-stack developers who play well with others.”
Now, imagine yourself doing the following:
- Designing, developing and testing intricate software solutions
- Understanding and implementing complex business functionality alongside the business
- Being part of an Agile team and being involved in a full SDLC
- Increasing your technical and business knowledge
- Enjoying team collaboration
- Having fun learning and delivering high quality grade software
Interested in joining the crew? Here are a few things we look for in a rock star engineer:
- A 4 year degree in Computer Science (preferably) or any Engineering field. A non-Computer Science degree needs to be accompanied by either a completed coding boot camp or 1+ years of programming experience.
- This is primarily a Java environment so we are seeking someone with Java experience and will consider someone who wants to move into Java.
- Proficient with at least 1 major framework: Spring, .NET Core, ASP.NET, WinForms, NodeJS, AngularJS, or ReactJS
- Familiarity with OOP and/or Functional programming paradigm
- Full lifecycle software development
- Agile methodology know-how
- Proficient with web development and testing
- Proficient with CRUD in relational or NoSQL
- Excellent communicator, inquisitive, passionate and entrepreneurial
- Experienced self-manager
- Software design patterns
- Web services (SOAP, REST)
- DevOps and Continuous Integration
- ORM and advanced SQL
- Performance tuning and optimization
- Mentoring and Leadership skills
- Cloud development
- Big Data, AI and/or Machine Learning
We are always 100% honest about what to expect, because we don’t want this to be just another job. We want this to be your dream job.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org