Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking several Software Developers for permanent / Full time roles.
At a lot of organizations, it is hard to stand out in a sea of developers. Everyone is working on the same projects; creating and testing as fast and efficiently as humanly possible. Don’t get lost in the crowd. Our Team offers developers the opportunity to work on something different. From one project to the next, engineers at our company are constantly creating, testing and implementing solutions for our clients, and no two client projects are the same. With every project comes the unique opportunity to showcase your skills.
We are looking for Software Architects and Software Engineers of all levels with a broad range of languages who can adapt to new client environments and learn new technologies quickly.
What type of developer fits the company profile? I could tell you, or I could let some of Team do it in their own words.
“We are a fast-paced and challenging, but extremely collaborative team working to solve complex problems for our clients”.
“We are a crew of developers fueled by the company’s caffeinated cookies and eager to develop solutions.”
“We’re a group of adaptable, self-motivated full-stack developers who play well with others”.
Now, imagine yourself:
- Designing, developing, and testing application code.
- Solving problems using modern languages and frameworks.
- Working with business analysts to understand and implement complex business functionality.
- Creating well-designed, well-implemented data layers.
- Being a member of an Agile team (standups, estimation, iterative development CI, demos, retrospectives).
- Collaborating with DevOps, Release Engineering, and Operation sot automate deployments.
- Analyzing application specifications and technology approaches to ensure business requirements are met and scalable for future product releases.
- Managing a team of developers and analysts throughout the entire product lifecycle.
Interesting in joining our crew? Here are a few things that we look for in a rock star developer:
- Interest in software development with a strong customer focus and requirements-driven design and development.
- Strong experience in Swift/Obj-C and/or Java/ Kotlin and associated mobile technologies
- Experience with React Native and/or Cordova a strong plus
We offer members of the Team:
- Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings.
- Life, disability, and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and extensive training.
The recruiting process is a little different for every candidate. We want you to feel excited to join our team. We want you to be eager to take on a new challenge. We are always 100% honest about want to expect, because we don’t want this to be just another job. We want this to be your dream job.
Interested? Then apply today and learn why working here satisfies the smart, the talented, and the curious.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com