Due to the explosive growth of our integrated line of insurance software solutions, we have an exciting career opportunity for a Senior Software Support Analyst to join our software support team. This mid-level position requires experience supporting end-users, diagnosing software issues using SQL statements and queries and communicating issue details to software developers.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Proven experience with SQL Server, Crystal Reports, Visual Source Safe, Microsoft Office applications, Microsoft Access in a software support environment.
- Major focus on SQL scripting, programming, and data analysis.
- Superior diagnostic and analytical skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the insurance or claims processing industry preferred.
- Outstanding attention to detail and strong follow-through skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Enthusiasm, strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Ability to learn and assimilate technical, business and industry information quickly.
- Visual Basic 6 a plus but not necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with an emphasis in computer science or equivalent.
The key responsibilities of the ideal candidate:
§ Provide support to end-users; diagnose software issues using SQL statements and queries, communicate issue details to software developers.
- Create, diagnose and modify reports using Crystal Reports and Crystal Reports Designer.
- Test applications, duplicate issues, document findings, and resolve customer support requests.
- Work with software developers to resolve issues that require programming and code changes.
- Other duties as required.
- First year salary of $35,000 to $50,000 based on experience
- An upbeat, casual, professional team environment in a growing company within a growing industry.
- World class benefits including 3 weeks paid time off, 401(k) with employer match, medical, dental, vision and prescription insurance.
- Management support, coaching, mentoring, training and professional development.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com