Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Software Test Engineer for the following permanent opportunity.
Work directly with the SQA Lead and software developers to implement and maintain and execute a suite of tests for an embedded Linux control system.
· Develop and execute automated test scripts
· Document and explain testing approach
· Execute manual and exploratory tests
· Interface with SQA lead, software developers and product management to refine software testing requirements
· Administer Linux test systems
· Manage development and test tools, software package dependencies
· Assist software developers in establishing an automated unit testing framework for continuous integration
· Log and track issues using bug tracking system
· Knowledge of C, Perl, Expect or other scripting language for development/implementation/maintenance of an automated testing framework
· Experience testing embedded Linux systems
· Experience with setup and administration of Linux based systems
· Web based user interface (UI) testing
· Familiarity with subversion or other source code control systems.
· Experience with agile development methodology a plus
· Familiar with Software development practices (Agile, SDLC, etc.)
· Familiar with Defect tracking systems
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
· 3-5 years in software testing
· 3-5 years Unix/Linux experience
· Excellent verbal and written English skills
· Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com