Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Software Tester for a full time permanent opportunity.
We are a strong team of talented individuals with a wide range of complimentary skill sets who enjoy challenging and ever-evolving projects. Our goal is to provide innovative, cutting edge software to our clients as part of our commitment to unparalleled service. To meet this goal, we develop our software solutions in an agile, dynamic environment and constantly strive to use the newest technologies and depend heavily on the skills and knowledge of our QA team.
You will perform all aspects of product testing including Functional, Regression, Performance, Usability, and Integration at the highest level of proficiency. And, provide leadership in the development, publication, and implementation of test plans, the writing and maintenance of automated test scripts, and the development of testing standards and quality metrics. You have an advanced knowledge of software engineering and testing methodologies, software development lifecycles, and business terms, concepts, language, and processes for application functionality such as inventory, point of sale, member management, accounting, reporting, personal training and scheduling.
You will be involved in:
· Leading the software testing team in the tracking and resolution of issues
· Acting as the primary point of contact for Development, Project Managers, and Customer Advocates with regard to testing
· Working with the Development team and Product Owner to prioritize the resolution of defects throughout the testing cycle
· Participating in design meetings from a testing perspective and presenting the strategy for testing
· Defining test phases and execution plans for each phase, ensuring that the methodology is applied appropriately
· Expressing recommendations based on client desires, product architecture, cost, quality, and delivery timelines
· Ensuring cross-team and cross-department coordination and cooperation
· Providing oversight to all test activities and analysis on a given project
· Participating in requirements definition, verifying that requirements are testable, and providing preliminary recommendations for how each will be tested.
· Developing, publishing, and implementing test plans, test cases, and automated test scripts and documenting them in project management software
· Producing test scripts that are pertinent to current software enhancements
· Works closely with development and support teams to ensure total product quality
· Preparing and facilitating software demonstrations
· Verifying software matches clients’ expectations; assisting developers with producing software components that meet or exceed customer expectations
· Discovering and analyzing requirements (written and oral) to derive test plans, test estimates, scripts, and reports
· Coordinating the identification and resolution of software issues between multiple departments, groups, and locations
· Utilizing automated test tools to improve test efficiency and repeatability
You probably have:
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or several years QA experience covering multiple platforms, architectures, programming languages, methodologies, and lifecycles
· Experience with Linux/Apache/Tomcat
· Experience with SQL
· Experience with QA tools for automation, coverage, error analysis and reporting
· Experience testing thin-client applications
· Ability to change priorities quickly and often
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org