Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Solution Architect Product Engineer for a contract opportunity.
Responsible for solution definition and design for projects of a highly complex nature, which may include programs involving multiple project work streams, and acts as a single point of contact for the project team regarding scope and design. Takes projects from original concept through solution definition and facilitates design transition to the execution team. Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end users and IT and business partners. Defines project scope and objectives. Develops detailed project approach and deliverables and estimates and assumptions to support schedules. Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables. Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solution of problems. Typically not an individual contributor to the project but instead provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
· Meets with business management to determine solutions to business problems. Defines project scope and objectives. Develops preliminary project scope and design, determines necessary estimates and assumptions to support project timelines.
· Responsible for delivery and success of assigned projects. Optimizes results within business and time constraints. Leads meetings with project team to assess status and resolve issues as they come up.
· Facilitates the creation, review, and sign off of project approach and deliverables. Conducts presentations regarding project status and current issues.
· Provide assistance to IT team members with issues needing technical expertise or complex systems knowledge. Mentor team to improve their understanding and skill and ensure they are familiar with resource materials available. Ensures adherence to project management process and project documentation standards.
· Develops project cost estimates and manages budget throughout projects.
· Works on special projects as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field
• 5+ years of previous project lead andor solutions architecture
• 8-10 years of experience in information systems operations environment in systems analysis or development
• Knowledge of PBM, healthcare industry helpful
• Advanced knowledge of project development, including process mapping, budgeting and timeline creation
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward project completion
• Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
• General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate business and some travel requirements
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com