Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Database Administrator/Developer for a permanent role.
We are currently seeking a Database Administrator/Developer. This position is responsible for the performance and integrity of the company database, as well as performing a variety of programming assignments that apply knowledge of programming procedures and data processing requirements.
SQL and Visual Basic (VB)
Supplemental Skills may include:
VBA, Sharepoint, Power Builder, .net, MS Access, HTML
Typical Assignments for Database Administrator include:
· For new system implementation, oversees data import and export as part of a data conversion plan, performs capacity planning and maps out the conceptual design for the database.
· Plans and conducts structured testing of database designs to confirm functionality and performance.
· Develops, programs, tests and troubleshoots reports and custom requests, as well as other functions related to computer programming.
· Assist with application and user support when needed.
· Provides support and maintains SQL Server database applications.
· Responsible for system tuning, performance monitoring, and database maintenance.
· Performs routine and customary operational and monitoring activities to ensure the database environment is stable and capable of meeting ongoing business needs.
· Evaluates technology and techniques to implement and maintain databases and database environment.
· Maintains detailed documentation on system design, database tables, data mapping, configuration, and settings in order to facilitate proper system operation and administration.
· Responds promptly and accurately to information on Tech Electronics’ business systems. Performs necessary research whenever necessary to insure an accurate and timely response.
· A minimum of two (2) years of experience administrating databases in a client server requirement utilizing Microsoft SQL.
· A minimum of two (2) years experience computer programming in an MS SQL environment using Visual Basic or VB.net.
Employer Paid Training
Paid Vacation, Personal, and Holiday Leave
Medical/Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
Short & Long Term Disability
Employee Education Assistance
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org