Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a SQL Developer for a contract opportunity.
Opening in Dallas, TX for development and maintenance of a major retailer’s POS back end systems. The successful candidate should have a good track record in development and be prepared to spend time supporting the production system. They will be required to demonstrate a mature and constructive approach to troubleshooting.
The Point of Sale is part of the Retail and payment cards system and is used to accept different payment cards including chip and magnetic stripe cards. This fairly large system with worldwide stores and continues to be enhanced, as new requirements are drafted to support various card networks.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Development duties will include
- Supporting the live application in the production environment
- Communication with users to gather requirements and analyze/address issues
- Investigating and fixing bugs / Participating in test execution cycles
- Interact with other technology groups as needed
- Coordinate with users and developers located in different geographic regions
Skills & Experience Required:
Basic Technical Requirements
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in SQL Database Development
- Experience working in a fast paced dynamic environment using a structured development methodology
- Experience with designing and implementing large scale database solutions
- Experience with SQL 2008, SQL 2012, and knowledge of security / privacy issues
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience writing stored procedures, table alterations, indexes, functions, views, selects, inner and outer joins, SSRS Reports
- Exposure to the payment card industry / Cards domain.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org