Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Applied Statistician/R Programmer for a long term contract.
Analyzes and interprets data from various sources. Compiles reports, charts, and tables based on established statistical methods. Job responsibilities include the ability to work with senior scientists and engineers in existing and newly developed processes for the sole purpose of using statistics to accurately determine the quality, accuracy, and precision of data in our measurements and processes. The person should have a solid knowledge base in applied statistics, data interrogation and modeling data for research and production use. In this position the candidate will also provide insight into data trends and correlations with processes. Candidate must be extremely self motivated and possess excellent people interaction and communication skills. Requires a master's degree, or a bachelor's degree and 1 — 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
The contract statistician will provide statistical programming support to Global Analytics Team on analyses of Biotech pipeline data (genetic, geospatial and phenotypic data) including data management and data QC. They will also be involved in development of R scripts/programs to automate analytics workflows in collaboration with in-house statisticians and IT teams.
1) Bachelor’s degree required with emphasis in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or Bioinformatics; Master’s and Ph.D. preferred;
2) Strong Programming Experience with R
3) Must have developer level skills in SQL scripting and coding and familiarity with relational databases
4) Working knowledge of basic statistical modeling approaches (ANOVA, regression, classification)
1) Experience with SAS/SPSS/Matlab or other scripting languages (Python, Perl)
2) Programming knowledge and experience with Hadoop/Map Reduce, and Java or .NET
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com