Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a SAP FICO Support Analyst for a full time permanent opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Work with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and
operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
– Chart existing business processes in order to define current business activities for the development of procedures and models.
– Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing processes and tools – and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes/tools.
– Lead sessions in prototyping new procedures and systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
– Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives for improving processes and systems in operating systems across the organization.
– Perform cost-benefit and return on investment (ROI) analyses for proposed changes to aid management in making implementation decisions.
– Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
– Conduct research on software and hardware products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
– Develop, standardize, and maintain new or improved processes and systems based on findings and analysis.– Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications – verbally or through written documentation – to management, peers, staff, and other employees so that issues and solutions are understood.
– Create models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to programmers.
– Develop budgets and timeframes for changes in order to support company objectives.
– Liaise with various business groups in the organization to facilitate implementation of new or improved business processes and systems.
– Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new processes and systems, and other post-implementation support.
– Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed processes and systems to aid management in making implementation decisions
*Contact us for full job description
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org