Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Systems Programmer.
The Programmer should be proficient in MS SQL 2005/2008 Reporting Services (SSRS) and Integrated Services (SSIS) in a .NET (C#) environment. This position will be primarily responsible for designing, developing, implementing and maintaining healthcare reporting in MS SQL (2005/2008), demonstrating flexibility for both ad-hoc and mission-critical reporting. The candidate should be a strong business analyst, as well, and proficient in developing rapport and requirements with the business. Additional duties include developing/maintaining reporting and applications in MSAccess as well as developing other .Net Web/Windows applications to support reporting, reconciliation and automation.
· Assist business analysts in reviewing and evaluating reporting requests.
· Assist business analysts in gathering requirements.
· Assist various stakeholders by providing them with process related data as requested.
· Prepare required documentation.
· Identify data sources to fulfill reporting requests.
· Design layout of reports and determine the best way to present data to end users.
· Develop reports for SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) in Visual Studio 2005/2008.
· Create or modify embedded SQL, stored procedures, and functions using T-SQL.
· Test reports for execution speed and accuracy.
· Investigate and optimize slow executing reports.
· Create report subscriptions.
· Perform peer review of reports developed by other team members.
· Perform all tasks as assigned by supervisory personnel
· 3+ years experience with MS SQL Server 2005/2008.
· 2+ years experience writing advanced T-SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions.
· 2+ years experience with SSRS.
· 2+ years experience with Visual Studio 2005/2008.
· Solid understanding of relational databases and data warehousing.
· Experience with custom code and custom assembly in reports.
· Experience developing parameterized, drill-down, and drill-through reports.
· Experience creating professional well-formatted reports.
· Experience creating report subscriptions.
· Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
· Ability to multi-task with good time management skills.
· Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and problem solving skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook).
· Ability to write reports, technical specs, procedures and correspondence.
· Ability to interact with healthcare providers and related third-parties.
· Related-field Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com