MUST BE TECHNICAL and have programming experience with SQL.
We need someone who is a Technical expert, has ADP Enterprise Experience, programming experience, LMS experience, has done implementations, HTML experience, SQL experience, experience with Reports, and experience with set up Workflow.* 80% Implementation with ongoing administration responsibilities in the areas of ADP Enterprise, Kronos, ATS, and LMS.
The HRIS (Analyst/Specialist/Administrator) will own and maintain key HR Information Systems, including ADP (iPay), LMS (Skillsoft) and Time & Attendance (Kronos). Serve as liaison between HR, IT, and business user community, developing and maintaining effective and efficient business processes and supporting tools/technologies for HR. This includes researching and analyzing business functions, process knowledge, and systems requirements, and generating recommendations based on findings.
This individual will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT system investments and to assist in implementing new processes and systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for core and secondary HR Data Administration, including maintenance of system security levels, ensuring data integrity, documenting and improving process flow and documentation. Core and secondary HR data administration to include but not limited to the following areas:
- ADP (iPay) core payroll data
- Manager and Employee Self Service
- Learning Management System
- Applicant Tracking System
- Time and Attendance (e.g. Kronos)
- Payroll Reporting
- Responsible for maintaining integrity and timeliness of data inputs/outputs with carriers, vendors and between HR system applications
- Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing processes and tools – and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes/tools.
- Liaise with various business groups in the organization to facilitate implementation of new or improved business processes and systems.
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications – verbally or through written documentation – to management, peers, staff, and other employees so that changes, issues and solutions are understood.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new processes and systems, and other post-implementation support.
- Conduct research on software and hardware products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts. Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed processes and systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Work closely with HR management to support, as needed, processes such as open enrollment, performance reviews/merit increases, and annual bonus completion.
- Bachelor degree in the field of information technology or business administration
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum 3 years of HRIS experience, including direct involvement and responsibility for HR applications including ADP Enterprise (ADP experience required)
- Experience and knowledge of secondary systems, such as learning management systems, time and attendance, and attendance tracking systems preferred but not required
- Demonstrated analysis and project management skills, including:
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development, and data modeling.
- Proven experience in the operation and analysis of database hardware, software, and standards, as well as data retrieval methodologies and applications.
- Ability to create systematic and manual operations procedures in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Hands-on experience with the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products, including integration of ADP with other HR systems.
- Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flowcharts.
- Ability to translate organization’s goals and objectives into actionable items.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com