Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a SAP Technical Analyst- Marketing- for a full time permanent opportunity.
|The SAP Technical Analyst will participate in a cross-functional, team environment leveraging existing SAP application and technical knowledge, as well as, strong business communication skills. As a key member of the SAP Center of Excellence (COE), this position will be responsible for becoming the expert in maintaining and enhancing the company Marketing Order to Cash and Procure to Pay applications.
The Company Marketing applications are utilized by the company’s business entities. The applications are built using SAP technology and perform the main functions of establishing and maintaining a supply of materials, transporting raw materials, maintaining an accurate payment to those producing, followed by an accurate financial settlement.
Strong technical, problem solving, and communication skills are a must for developing new enhancements within the current company Marketing framework. As the application is highly customized, an individual with a strong SAP technical background is required.
The SAP Technical Analyst will collaborate with COE team members and end users to plan, conduct, and direct analysis of business problems to be solved within the SAP environment and then apply a technical solution. This position will also be required to understand the integration points with other SAP modules.
The analyst will use approved DFA development standards and implementation methodology. This role will work with the business process teams in a consulting role and serve as a primary point of contact for the IT organization.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
|· Coordinate or actively participate with COE team members or business users in the analysis, design, development, documentation, performance testing, and implementation of technical business solutions
· Work on technical design and Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) code based on functional specifications and produce solutions that meet business requirements
· Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new processes related to enhancement or support related activities
· Work with the functional analysts to translate the business requirements into functional specifications
· Act as SAP Technical Subject Matter Expert to the COE team members and business users
· Follow all change control procedures, as well as, DFA development standards
· The requirements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employee, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Other duties may be assigned as required.
Education and Experience:
|· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering or related equivalent experience
· 3+ years’ experience designing, developing, implementing and modifying applications utilizing ABAP programming. Skills including but not limited to Data Dictionary, Indexes, Debugging, Screen Painter, Menu Painter, User Exits, Web services, IDOC’s, RFC’s, and BAPI’s
· Exposure to ABAP development within a variety of SAP modules including FI, CO, SD, WM, MM, and PP
· Business analyst related experience is a plus
· Full life-cycle implementation experience from system design to post go live support
· Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process mapping, and development
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
|· Ability to gain cross functional knowledge needed to support the company Marketing Order to Cash and Procure to Pay processes
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to effectively communicate with business users, stakeholders, technical teams, and various levels of management
· Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work independently and priority tasks
· Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with the ability to prioritize
· Self-motivated and directed, must have the ability to complete assignments
· Strong customer service orientation
· Must be flexible with work schedules and be available to work overtime on evenings and weekends, with or without advanced notice
· Strong work ethic with ability and willingness to do ‘what it takes’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com