Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Technical Product Owner to add to a growing team in Franklin Lakes New Jersey.
In this role you will be:
- Accountable for vision, goals, product investment and product ROI.
- Working with experienced Agile teams and directly with client stakeholders to create solutions aligned with the product vision.
- Managing the product lifecycle from requirements to prioritization and product roadmap to product release.
- Providing clear documentation of progress and deliverables, including ownership of product success metrics.
- Owning the product backlog, creating user stories and supplying product requirements.
- Building consensus and enthusiasm among stakeholders at all levels.
- Collaborating in planning meetings and providing advisory guidance on product direction.
- Confirming that user stories are complete and accepting or rejecting stories delivered by the product team.
- Managing new backlog requests and engaging in cross-team collaboration to prioritize and evangelize requests.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams in business, product, design and engineering.
- Inspiring coworkers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
- Seeking to enroll others in a vision and leading from a spirit of service.
We are looking for someone with:
- 4-year degree in Computer Science, Math, Product Development, Statistics or Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience as a servant leader for software development teams, preferably serving as a Product Owner, Scrum Master or Agile Coach.
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Architect or a Senior Business Analyst.
- 5+ years of experience working directly with business stakeholders.
- Big Data experience
- Hadoop experience
- Product Owner and/or Agile Coach certification preferred.
- Data Architect Experience
- In-depth understanding of Agile mindset and methods, technical understanding of products, and understanding of industry standards and best practices.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial acumen with solid understanding of the product lifecycle.
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies: Microsoft Office, SalesForce or software/ product development tools (e.g. VersionOne, Jira, Basecamp, Sketch).
- Experience leading large software development projects for systems with multiple features.
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com