We are seeking 2 consultants with testing experience for a local project.
This person will be responsible for:
- Continuation in building scripts with WorkSoft Certify testing solutions/tools.
- Executing scripts every cut over for compatibility testing
- Candidate should have at least 5 years of experience as a tester
· The successful Quality Assurance Tester will be a member of the team to test enterprise-level Java, .Net, and Oracle applications. Candidates with a background in science are highly desired for this position.
· Responsible for performing integration and system testing for each iteration of the development life cycle. The individual will need to implement test scripts based on requirements created by the Business Analyst. The tester is responsible for logging the defects identified during testing.
Required Skills for the Quality Assurance Tester:
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Needs to fully understand the software development life cycle.
* Must have a minimum of 5 years US experience as a tester in an IT testing organization.
* Must have a minimum of 1 year of automation experience. The experience should include the ability to create new automation through script development and generation (beyond record and playback).
* Must possess solid SQL skills.
* Must have strong organizational skills, written and oral communication skills, and problem solving skills.
* Experience or familiarity with Worksoft Certify testing tool.
Local candidates preferred
Offer contingent upon background check and drug test
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com