Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Tibco / EDI Developer for a long term contract opportunity.
Tibco EMS 5+ years
Tibco BW 5+ years
EDI 2-3+ years
– EDI support team responsible for addressing company employee questions by phone or email.
– Do analysis in various systems to track and associated responses.
– Strong communicator and customer service responsibilities.
– May contribute to the entire implementation process
– Understand business needs and contributes to overall solution design
– Responsible for build and test, root cause analysis, and performance tuning
– Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives
– May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections. Write manual for
users to describe installation and operating procedures
– Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field. or equivalent experience.
– 1+ years of related experience
– Strong problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills are essential.
-Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2003 & 2007, Remedy Call Tracking experience, a plus.
– Edifecs, Tibco, SQL, a plus.
– Business Works a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com