We are seeking an Application Developer that will be responsible for participating in and at times leading all aspects of applications development: requirements gathering, documentation, coding, testing, implementation, and support.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENT:
· Familiar with the concepts of test driven development and object-oriented technologies, and preferably, will have experience in either or both.
· Will have implemented an application under the direction of a software development lifecycle methodology.
· Language or architecture certification is a plus, but is not required.
· The Developer candidate will have at least two years’ experience in database query writing, either Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server.
· Have exposure to stored procedure creation and will understand performance tuning techniques.
· Experience working in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
The Developer will have a four-year college degree, or equivalent, in information technology, computer science or other degree with significant business or computer coursework which has provided an essential foundation of systems and business process knowledge.
Through competitive wages, outstanding benefits, and internal advancement opportunities, you will have the chance to create a career of which you can be proud. If you are open to relocation, there are also vast advancement opportunities within the organization.
We offer a full range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer matching and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan. We are 100% employee owned.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org