VP level with some coding (C#) Required
Commercial Software Experience Required
Summary: Directs and coordinates all aspects of the company’s engineering projects and products. Aids the Senior Management team in formulating and administering organization polices by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the mission of the department: To rapidly develop software solutions that provides high quality and ease of use to our clients.
- Plans, directs, and inspires the department to attain goals and reach key objectives and results (OKRs).
- Confers with Senior Management to discuss required changes, status, and conditions.
- Coordinates, facilitates, and collaborates with other departments in order to provide clients with superior products and services.
- Effectively communicates management decisions to achieve understanding and acceptance.
- Promotes group harmony and shows appreciation for contributions and achievements.
- Successfully handles multiple demands from superiors and subordinates.
- Baccalaureate degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience in the healthcare and customer service industries.
- Minimum of three years in a significant technology and leadership role.
- Ability to listen, understands, and translates client needs into solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to describe and demonstrates vision and goals.
- Visionary leadership skills to inspire subordinates.
- Proven ability to manage people and projects.
Engineering department team members
Physical Demands and Working Conditions: Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Requires eye—hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eye sight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org