Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Web Access Management Security Developer/Analyst for a contract opportunity.
The Company Information Security Office seeks a Web Access Management Security Developer/Analyst to join its dynamic and high-performing team.
• Development and execution of solutions utilizing the RSA’s Web Access Manager and Federated Identity Manager
• Ability drive a projects and authentication efforts, and ensure implementation and transition to operational support
• Documentation on the services and implementations developed in the domain Required Skills: • Expert level knowledge of security architectural designs, requirements development, and solutions definition.
• 2-3 years previous experience developing and administering an enterprise Web Access Management platform
• 2-3 years previous experience administering Web Application Servers: Apache, Web Logic, etc
• 2-3 years previous experience with Unix
• Knowledge of SAML 1.1 and 2.0
• Knowledge of Active Directory
• Knowledge of Bash Scripting
• Ability to operate in a highly matrixed organization
• Ability to define the approach for and drive implementation of secure designs and recommendations through project consulting, or project ownership.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong understanding in Web Access Management approaches, toolsets, and solutions • Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
• Experiencing driving a project from the inception of a strategy, definition of requirements, product selection, implementation, and into operational support. This would include project management and organizational skills. Desired Skills
• Previous RSA Web Access Manager and Federated Identity Manager experience
• Background and knowledge in Application Security
• Ability to make Application Security recommendations
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com