Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Web UI Developer for a permanent full time opportunity.
Here is an overview of what we are seeking.
To support our existing UI design infrastructure. The UI infrastructure is based on UI patterns and layered to support different dynamic applications and client customizations. By working with cross functional teams, the Web UI Developer extends the existing structure to accommodate client branding needs. The position requires the ability to create and maintain HTML/CSS templates for Services deliverables based on UI requirements.
- Work with project managers and their clients to understand client style/branding requirements for web pages or widgets
- Create client-specific style sheets for applications from existing templates
- Set up directories for client-specific style sheets, images, and other branding related files in source control for new client implementations while adhering to software development and implementation processes
- Troubleshoot and fix software bugs related to style sheets, page layout, missing image files, and other User Experience issues
- Modify existing HTML/style sheet templates to enhance existing application web pages
- Coordinate the deliverables of Professional Services and Support teams
- Assist other team members in developing application best practices while applying best practices to design of customer applications
- Provide feedback to Product Management about applications and desired features
- Explain application features and document customer requirements and communicate difficult technical points to an audience of both technical and non-technical contacts
- Lead customer design sessions on integrating with software applications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction or related field
- 2+ years experience in a similar UI role
- Solid knowledge of standards-compliant HTML/CSS coding to maintain web accessibility
- Basic understanding of .NET framework
- Experience working with a content management system employing skins and themes to control the look and feel of an application or widget
- Understanding of the web application development process, including compilation/building, coding standards, and source control
- Experience taking UI requirements and implementing them following standard templates and patterns
- Ability to become familiar with existing code quickly
- Knowledge of Photoshop or simple graphical edits
- Excellent social, communication, and written skills
- Strong attention to detail along with excellent organizational and prioritization skills
Working knowledge of XHTML, DHTML, XML, AJAX, Highcharts
- Responsive design
- Received 10 Stand-Out Technologies from ACE12 recognition by Water Online in 2012 for its STAR ZoneScan solution.
- Achieved the NorthCoast 99 Award, 2008 to 2012, for being a great workplace that attracts, retains and motivates Top Performers.
- Cited by the White House in 2012 for work with the Green Button Initiative and highlighted for its Green Button work in Power magazine’s Power Smart Grid Award to San Diego Gas & Electric.
- Recognized in 2012 as one of The Networked Grid Top 10 Vendors in Smart Grid by GTM (Greentech Media) Research.
- Received Greater Cleveland Safety Council Awards in 2012 for going all year without lost-time illness or injury and reducing its accident rate by 25 percent.
- Recognized in 2011 with the NEO Success Award by Inside Business as one of the top-performing companies in Northeast Ohio.
- Cited in 2010 for its efforts to promote wireless solutions for utilities with the Wi-Fi Alliance’s Outstanding Leadership and Contribution Award for a New Member.
- Recognized in 2009 for its consumer engagement software in the 10 Years of Excellence Award presented to PPL Electric Utilities by Metering International.
- Cited in Metering International’s 10 Years of Excellence Award to the City of Ann Arbor for its implementation of the STAR Network system.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com