Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a WebFocus Developer for a full time permanent opportunity in Arkansas.
WebFOCUS Developer designs and develops Business Intelligence analytical systems. Installs, configures, customizes, and troubleshoots tools and applications; monitoring operating efficiency of existing systems. Designs and codes complex queries, reports performs testing and revises as necessary.
- Create Views, Reports and Dashboards that leverage the full feature set of WebFOCUS to deliver information to meet user requirements with a focus on ease of use and intuitive navigation and use of best Practices
- Work in a highly collaborative environment, with a focus on iterative, prototype based development.
- Supporting BI Architecture and implementation
- Support any new installs and future upgrades within BI environments
- Conduct and oversee user-acceptance testing
- Assist in the building and maintaining of BI Reporting system
- Troubleshoot problems in BI Application
- Assist in the creation of general documentation and training materials for applications developed
- Analyze specifications and develop/test complex reports and dashboards utilizing BI
- Create and document reusable Business Intelligence objects and templates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field experience.
- 3+ years’ experience with WebFOCUS preferred
- 2+ years’ of business intelligence development and database development experience
1+ years’ experience in SQL programming or the use of other data retrieval methods
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org