Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a WebMethods Developer for a long term contract opportunity.
Provide technical support on infrastructure matters for the following:
· 3rd level support for WebMethods, MQ Series, and EDI Environment on 7×24 basis
· Configuration and Support for EDI Trading Networks that include: AS2, Value Added Networks – VAN, Direct FTP
· Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures and “playbook” documentation
· Coordinate across IT groups including external service providers and EDI partners to deliver satisfactory uptime and availability metrics for supported products and environments
· Troubleshoot and resolve deficiencies in KPI satisfaction for these technologies
· Coordinate with vendor representatives for escalated technical questions and resolution requests
· Plan for the capacity and upgrades of these technologies in order to meet business requirements and technical concerns
· Provide architectural guidance to new development efforts to ensure smooth transition to support
Required Technical Skills:
· Participate in the technical design process with the Integration Architects on key integration projects.
· Develop Integration applications as per the specifications using the WebMethods Integration Server software.
· Develop Integration applications as per the specifications using JAVA core technologies.
· Unit test your code using SDLC best practices.
· Develop programming specifications.
· Participate in all phases of system and integration testing.
· Coordinated the delivery of quality artifacts across multiple projects in a timely manner.
· Complete estimates and work plans with the assistance of more senior team members as appropriate for design, development, implementation and rollout tasks.
· Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Desired Technical Skills:
· Experience with SQL and various DB platforms (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server)
· Experience developing Integration in the Transportation domains.
· Experience with Mainframe Integration practices
· Experience with MQ Integration practices.
· Experience with ERP or MDM Integration projects
Required General Skills:
· PRIMARY – WebMethods, MQ Series, EDI Configuration and Support
o Installation, administration, architecture, performance tuning, deployment & maintenance: Expert 8+ years
o Java J3EE, XML, and SOAP Development: Intermediate 5+ years
o EDI Application troubleshooting: Intermediate 5+ years
o WebSphere: Intermediate 5+ years
o Cognos: Intermediate 3+ years
o JDA i2 Transportation Management System: Intermediate 3+ years
o Siebel: Intermediate 3+ years
o Skills must include infrastructure support within (AIX and Solaris) UNIX environments and Windows
o Skills must include understanding of the following protocols: HTTP/S, FTP/S, EDI, SOAP, JDBC, BAPI
· SECONDARY – Kalido, Teradata:
o Installation, administration, architecture, performance tuning, deployment & maintenance: Intermediate 2+ years
· 3 or more years of direct experience working with Enterprise Application Integration, Message oriented Middleware or Service Oriented Architecture patterns and applications.
· 3 or more years direct experience designing and developing using WebMethods Integration Server v7.1.2 or v8.2
· 3 or more years direct experience designing and developing using JAVA core technologies.
· Experienced with creation of XML schemas and mapping.
· Extensive experience in developing solutions utilizing Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA) and solid understanding of SOA lifecycle
· Knowledge of communicating via MQ Series or JMS queues
· Experience with SQL, PL/SQL, and various database platforms (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server)
· Proven communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to customers and to all levels within the organization.
· Ability to interact well in a team environment.
· J2EE skill as a plus to the job description.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skill are a must.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com