Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Web/Mobile Developer for a direct hire permanent position with an outstanding client located in Los Angeles, CA.
Our Client is located just steps from the beach. They are a leader in the eCommerce industry, and work with high profile clients such as: The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Foot Locker, Behr Paint, and Burlington Coat Factory. They believe in being passionate about work, having fun at work, and delivering the best.
This Client has been named one of the Best Places to Work in LA. They enjoy great pay and benefits, a casual, relaxed work style and a friendly, collaborative environment.
If you are looking for the opportunity to stand out from the crowd come join our Client at the beach; Come play with the best.
Our Client’s ideal candidate is a team player who has experience creating effective user interfaces for high-volume eCommerce websites, as well as mobile & social media applications. You must have a strong foundation in design principles (including color, typography, and composition), a passion for great design and web standards, and a detailed understanding of how interactive experiences should function. Consulting experience is a plus. No coding is required, but an understanding of how design impacts production/programming is needed.
As their Senior Designer, you will be working on home page and internal website page designs and updates, promos and ad banners, style guides, email design, and various microsite and interactive ad campaigns.
· Design visual interfaces for new websites and enhancements to existing ones; with a focus on optimizing user experience, site navigation and usability
· Manipulate photo imagery & illustrating original icons/graphics
· Produce high quality and original infographics, icons, symbols
· Perform production work as needed
· Follow-through on direction provided by Creative Leads
· Work closely and communicate effectively with our internal team, including Project Mangers and creative leads
· Participate in client meetings and explain design concepts as needed
· Juggle multiple projects with time-sensitive deadlines and budgeted hours
· Create designs incorporating knowledge of SEO, social media, and content strategy on user experience & design
· Extremely proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
· Experience designing from wireframes
· Experience in a consulting or agency environment
· Detail-oriented, customer-focused, results driven
· Collaborative, self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision
· Proven track record of possessing exceptional typographic sensibility, knowledge of SEO & social media
· Well-versed in fundamental visual design disciplines and principles
· Pixel perfectionist with an expert eye for consistency and detail
· Excellent organizational skills and deadline driven team player
· Impressive design work that speaks for itself (online portfolio required)
· High-level of understanding regarding user-centered design and navigation structures
· 8+ years of design experience on a creative team, preferably in the area of eCommerce
· Must be able to work on-site in our oh-so-close-to-the-beach office
All applicants must be a strong fit with our Client’s core values:
· Honesty, integrity and fairness
· Respect for individual ability, creativity and diversity
· Teamwork and open communication
· Passion and commitment
· Enjoyment of work and life
Our Client is an equal opportunity employer who provides a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salaries commensurate with experience.
Our Client offers an employee-friendly, comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees, which includes:
· Competitive salaries
· Health, dental, and vision insurance with Flexible Spending Account
- 401 plan, managed by Fidelity
- Life insurance, AD&D, short and long-term disability
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Six days paid sick time
- 12 paid holidays, including floating holidays
- Innovative office, casual dress code
With our Client’s offices only five minutes from the sand and two from the Marina, our Client’s employees enjoy a variety of recreational and social activities planned throughout the year.
Our Client also offers flexible work arrangements to help employees balance work and life.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org