Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking an Access Developer for a full time permanent role in Arkansas.
Be a part of a team where your skills, combined with corporate commitment, and valued employee contribution, will allow you to succeed! This position offers competitive pay, PTO, and benefits package; including medical, dental, vision, HSA, AD&D, STD, LTD, life insurance, and 401(k).
Access Developer supports the conversion team by developing and maintaining Access solutions. Responsible for the enhancement and continued development of existing database applications.
- Utilizes MS Access, VBA, and additional programming skills for:
- Creating Access forms and reports with VBA code behind
- SQL Specific Queries
- Heavily utilizing MS SQL server
- Dynamic SQL
- Navigating large datasets
- Working with relational databases
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents application
- Develops systems and applications to be integrated into enterprise business environment
- Assists in resolving data conversion issues, developing and suggesting solution approaches
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field preferred
3+ years’ experience with Access, VBA, and SQL
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com