Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking an IBM BPM Administrator for a contract opportunity.
- Installing and configuring products in development, test, pre-production and production environments
- Experience Upgrading IBM BPM 7.2 to IBM BPM 8.5.x Preferred
- Proven experience on multiple IBM BPM upgrades
- Performance tuning to ensure scalability
- Shell Scripting and knowledge of Linux.
- Experience Configuring Dynatrace Monitoring with WebSphere a plus
- Experience configuring custom LDAP Repository
- Experience configuring Single Sign-On
- Oracle DB Familiarity
Years of Experience:
· Minimum 3 Years supporting IBM BPM
· Minimum 5 Years supporting production application servers, preferably WebSphere
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com