Reviews and evaluates business group’s technology needs on assigned areas/projects and maintains positive relationship with clients throughout project life cycle. Prepares documentation for project-related business requirements that are accurate and well structured to be utilized by technical and business audience. Manages multiple project tasks and client relationships simultaneously, appropriately balancing priorities and deliverables. Participates in the training of all levels of internal. Facilitates communication between members of the project team on project issues and expectations. Documents new software and technology solutions to meet compliance and regulatory requirements such as Sarbanes-Oxley. Provides subject matter expertise for user manual documentation and create well-structured compliance manual documentation. Recommends enhancements to core systems based on overall knowledge and ongoing needs analysis.
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Information Systems/Technology or equivalent
– 3-5 years Business Analyst or related experience with IT development/design, finance, project
implementation and quality assurance
– Intermediate Word, Visio and Excel skills.
– Complex analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills, as well as strong negotiating,
interviewing, listening and teaching skills.
– Accounting, financial reporting, GAAP and IFRS experience
– 2-3 years experience using PeopleSoft Financials or similar general ledger applications and
relational database designs
– PeopleSoft Integration Technology experience
– Functional understanding of Data Warehouses
– Advanced Word, Visio and Excel skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com