This is a contract to hire opportunity:
The candidate will serve as a technology expert for assigned functional applications to assist the Lockbox business line with development and ongoing support.
· Responsible for managing Lockbox Client setup tasks across multiple sites and systems. This includes research, analysis, review, development, implementation and monitoring of new or revised setups.
· Acts as a liaison for project releases and typically performs analysis supporting the strategies and objectives of the Lockbox business line.
· Compiles and analyzes information that is very detailed and often interpretive making recommendations based on the findings.
· Interfaces with internal and external resources to ensure successful completion, installation and implementation in accordance with client needs.
– Ability to develop test schedules, review testing plans, track test issues and report on test results
– Proficient computer skills- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Mainframe Systems 3 years + required
COBOL Programming 3 years + desired
Analysis 3 + years required
Database (Oracle) 1 year + nice to have
Lockbox / Check Processing Systems 2 years + nice to have
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org