Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Business Analyst with SAP experience for a Continuous Improvement full time permanent role.
Reporting to the Organizational Change Team Lead, the SAP business analyst will be responsible for on-going support of plants and Area offices utilizing SAP ECC and various SAP components.
This position is a core team member focused on continuous support and improvement in the areas of production planning and execution, logistics and/or finance. This position requires understanding and documenting business issues, delivering end-user training as required, and liaising with the project team members to deliver technical solutions. A thorough understanding of SAP and business processes is required.
This person will provide project management skills and manage relationships with internal/external customers, work with business process teams in a consulting role and serve as a primary point of contact to the team organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Identify opportunities for improvement of current processes, review proposed changes with management and conduct training and communication to improve efficiency and consistency across the organization.
– Conduct one-on-one or group training to facilitate continued learning of processes and procedures.
– Accumulate, refine and share best business practices across the organization.
– Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of processes and tools – and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes/tools
– Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications – verbally or through written documentation – to management, peers, staff, and other employees so that issues and solutions are understood.
– Bachelor degree in the field of information technology or business administration
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
– Minimum 5 years of business analyst related experience
– Minimum 5 years experience in design, configuration, or support in SAP FI/CO/PA 4.6 or higher
– Two full cycles of an SAP implementation and production support preferred
– Minimum 3 years experience in SAP ECC 6.0 or higher
– Experience with core software applications, such as ERP, CRM, PLM, BI, etc.
– Functional experience in the financial operations is preferred
– Ability to apply statistical and other research methods into systems issues and products as required.
– Demonstrated project management skills
– Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it.
– Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
– Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
– Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
– Highly self motivated and directed.
– Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
– Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
– Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
– Strong customer service orientation.
– Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment