Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Business Analyst for a Continuous Improvement permanent opportunity.
In this role you will be reporting to the Director of Continuous Improvement and Organizational Change. The SAP business analyst will be responsible for on-going support of plants and Area offices utilizing SAP ECC and various SAP components.
This position is a core team member of the team focused on continuous support and improvement in the areas of production planning and execution, logistics and/or finance. This position requires understanding and documenting business issues, delivering end-user training as required, and liaising with team members to deliver technical solutions. A thorough understanding of SAP. Proficient in using MRP to manage production scheduling, inventory levels and purchasing of raw materials and ingredients. Knowledge in how to use MRP to manage MRO inventory, is a plus.
This person will provide project management skills and manage relationships with internal/external customers, work with business process teams in a consulting role and serve as a primary point of contact to the team organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Identify opportunities for improvement of current processes, review proposed changes with management and conduct training and communication to improve efficiency and consistency across the company.
– Conduct one-on-one or group training to facilitate continued learning of processes and procedures.
– Accumulate, refine and share best business practices across the organization.
– Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of processes and tools – and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes/tools
– Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications – verbally or through written documentation – to management, peers, staff, and other employees so that issues and solutions are understood.
– Bachelor degree in the field of information technology or business administration or Engineering.
– Minimum 5 years of business analyst related experience
– Two full cycles of an SAP implementation and production support preferred
– Minimum 3 years experience in SAP ECC 6.0 or higher
– Ability to apply statistical and other research methods into systems issues and products as required.
– Demonstrated project management skills
– Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it.
– Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
– Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
– Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
– Highly self motivated and directed.
– Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
– Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
– Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
– Strong customer service orientation.
– Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com