Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst.
The Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for assuring the integrity of project data, including data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis. The Business Intelligence Analyst will analyze data with standard statistical methods, interpreting the results, and providing written summary of data analyses. Other duties will include the analysis of data to provide insight and recommendations for business decisions and the performance of data validation to ensure accuracy and appropriateness of analytic models.
- Assuring the integrity of project data, including data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis.
- Analyzing data with standard statistical methods, interpreting the results, and providing written summary of data analyses.
- Collecting and collating appropriate data for usage in databases and conducting related research.
- Preparing and making presentations, monitoring and maintaining the quality nature of database systems.
- Discussing business intelligence needs or information with external clients and internal staff.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in CS, MIS, Finance, or Healthcare Administration
Experience: Minimum 3 years experience in Healthcare industry and with SQL development
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Experience with Healthcare utilization reporting
- Experience with report writing using enterprise reporting tools; SQL Server Reporting Service experience preferred
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Experience with data transmissions
- Experience with data validation
- Familiarity with claims, membership, provider data, and standard Healthcare metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com