Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Business Process Analyst for a long term contract.
Analyzes business and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified business information processing systems, such as production and inventory control systems, financial tracking systems, marketing and human resources systems.
· Represents the business unit to define requirements and business cases for the technology developments.
· Coordinates with business and technology teams, ascertaining system requirements, such as program functions, output requirements, input data acquisition, and system techniques and controls.
· Requires knowledge of e-commerce tools, computer system capabilities, business processes, and work flow.
· Contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
· Considered expert in field within the organization.
· Develop solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation.
· Ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives.
· Work is performed without appreciable direction.
· Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment.
· Effects of decisions are long-lasting and heavily influence the future course of the organization.
· Errors in judgment or failure to achieve results would result in the expenditure of large amounts of company resources.
· Serves as consultant to management and special external spokesperson for the organization on major matters pertaining to its policies, plans, and objectives.
· Usually requires 0 to 2 years or previous experience.
We are looking for a candidate that has advanced Excel skills.
· The ideal candidate should be able to process VLOOKUPs, PIVOT TABLES, and create macros.
· The candidate needs to have experience creating and modifying access databases.
· Prior SAP and Business Objects experience is beneficial.
· Candidate may also process transactions, conduct data analysis, run reports and answer telephone calls to troubleshoot IT phone issues.
· This position will be responsible for automating reports, running audit and sales reports, analyzing data, and providing reporting and process solutions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org