Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst.
Under the direction of the Business Applications Manager, the Senior Business Systems Analyst is responsible for developing business processes, flow charts and individual department’s documentation and user guides. This position will work directly with the business owners and business users to define user, system and project requirements for new and existing applications.
II. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with users in defining user, system and project requirements for new and existing applications.
- Plays a key role in the planning, testing, documenting and implementation of system enhancements and conversions.
- Identifies system enhancements, documents business needs and determines development impact to current system processing.
- Works directly with programmers and end users to ensure accuracy of enhancements.
- Leads and/or participates in project related activities as part of project assignments and follows the currently defined project methodology as part of project activities.
- Possesses a solid knowledge of Oracle EnterpriseOne software modules with emphasis in the Distribution and Manufacturing modules and understands how they should integrate throughout the company.
- Utilize established policies, procedures and guidelines along with system development methodologies, and project planning and execution of projects.
- Provide end user training and support.
- Work closely with the Business Systems Group in the development of new projects and provide full life cycle support for existing projects.
- Work closely with Business Systems Group to developing business processes, flow charts and individuals department’s documentation and user guides.
- Responsible for managing projects assigned and following the defined project methodology.
- Ensures system enhancements follow the appropriate IT guidelines, meet or exceed user requirements and are completed in a timely fashion.