We are looking for a software developer that is interested in writing high quality application software. The candidate will be a part of the Development Team that writes the software used to run the day to day operations of the organization. The company’s branch operations extend to remote offices in Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska. Additionally, the proprietary software system is also licensed to third party organizations as part of their own management system. The design and support for their software is also part of this job description. This is a small, but expanding team that will give you the opportunity to work on a variety of challenging projects from start to finish.
The primary responsibility of the successful candidate will be to enhance the organization’s custom applications to meet the ever-changing business environment. You will also occasionally assist the Support Team with complex problems related to IIS, SQL Server, installers, and some client software. Specifically we are looking for candidates with the following qualifications: A strong understanding of the .NET Framework, specifically C#, ASP.NET, and Web Services
- Experience with SQL Server and database maintenance and troubleshooting concepts
- An ability to read and modify code written in VBScript, VBA, and Visual Basic 6
- A firm belief in writing Unit Tests on new code
- Knowledge of Design Patterns and how to refactor existing code to them
Any of the following skills are considered a plus:
- Microsoft Certification
- Knowledge of the concepts in Domain Driven Design
- Familiar with an Object/Relational Persistence Framework
- Experience with automating the generation of Microsoft Word documents
- Familiarity with Report writing tools
- Ability to use T-SQL
We offer a full benefits package including health, dental, life, and long-term care insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, and paid time off.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org