Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Conversion Developer for a permanent opportunity.
We are a strong team of talented individuals with a wide range of complementary skill sets who enjoy challenging and ever-evolving projects. Our goal is to provide innovative, cutting edge software to our clients as part of our commitment to unparalleled service. To meet this goal, we develop our software solutions in an agile, dynamic environment and constantly strive to use the newest technologies.
Summary: The purpose of this position is to lead development of extraction, transformation, and load (ETL) processes to integrate data from various applications. The successful candidate is experienced with software development team collaboration and utilizing various ETL tools, scripting tools, and database analysis and translation of business needs into applications. The candidate must be proficient in database technologies and programming/scripting languages, and must possess a strong understanding of data flow processes.
- Creates processes using SQL, scripting, database languages, and ETL tools to do the following:
- Transform data into new formats and structures
- Identify and cleanse poor quality data
- Transfer data between disparate systems
- Create reports for managing conversion processes
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into data flow processes
- Develop ETL processes for data warehouse population
- Develop SQL procedures and scripts to support back-end database processes
- Design database structures to support data warehouse staging and dimensional models
- Troubleshoot and optimize data flow processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or computer-related technologies preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in software development
- 2+ years’ experience with various operating systems and databases
- Experience with DBMS, ETL tools, and one programming language
- Experience with Pervasive Data Integrator a plus but not required.
- Experience with database drivers such as ODBC and JDBC
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Access a plus
- Experience with networks
- Experience with scripting languages
- Experience with Oracle a plus
- Ability to understand end-to-end data flow processes and develop applications to support those processes
- Proven ability to solve problems
- Proven ability to manage large numbers of tasks in an organized and efficient manner
- A demonstrated capacity to work with others to coordinate activities to achieve goals
- Self-directed and highly motivated, results oriented
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com