Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a C/Unix Programmer for a contract opportunity.
· C Programmer who designs, codes, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
· Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality
· Participate in the evaluation, recommendation and selection of hardware and software solutions
· Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures
· Monitor production systems for expected performance and avoid critical outages
· Perform root cause analysis on production issues and determine action items for prevention and resolution.
· Performs expert-level engineering tasks associated with the analysis, design, and development of software on Unix platform.
· Monitor program execution for expected performance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com