Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Data Architect for a long term consulting role.
- Knowledge of Teradata's solutions – Teradata RDBMS. Experienced in producing high level and detailed solution designs, including multi-environment configurations
- Demonstrating ability to relate business problems to the underlying data and the ability of Data Warehouse technology to solve the business problems
- Understanding, documenting and articulating the customer's current data warehouse architecture.
- Ability to clearly express architecture vision to stakeholders
- Ability to be flexible and adjust architecture to align with business requirements
- Collaborative decision making with management on changes to meet new requirements Experience with architecture software package (eg. Visio)
- Ability to understand low level technical implications of high level decisions Ability to translate reference architecture to technical design
- Technical understanding of Teradata query execution
- Ability to support DBA’s and developers in developing optimized code Creative thinking
- Architect must also expert level skills in Data Warehousing architecture such as the ETL process, dimensional modeling
- Candidates must be interested in working in a collaborative environment and possess good client interfacing skills, good communication skills and able to work in both a team environment as well as individually.
· a. Teradata focus
· b. Primary – logical/physical modeling, PowerDesigner, etc.
· c. Secondary – SQL, BTEQ, ETL
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com