Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeing a Database Developer for a permanent full time opportunity.
· Have a strong passion for technology
· Enjoy creating new tools and enhancements for improving business process
· Are technologically autonomous in their day to day work
· Have strong communication skills
· Are capable of interpreting, understanding and recognizing any issues with design requirements
· Collaborate with the other DBA/Developers on daily activities
· Review design flows, Establish documentation/Communication plans with other DBA/Developers
· Perform Database administration
· Perform routine Database Maintenance
· Monitor activities, stabilizing environment, maximizing database functionality and performance
· Create and maintain complex T-SQL queries, stored procedures, views, functions, triggers and indexes
· Provide application support through troubleshooting and working closely with the Business Systems Analyst(s)
· Complete customization requests using available programming technologies
· Maintain detailed documentation on system design, data tables, data mapping, configuration and settings
OUR DATABASE DEVELOPERS/ADMINISTRATORS WILL HAVE A SIGNIFICANT ROLE IN OUR ERP UPGRADE:
· Participate in all phases of the SDLC to ensure a successful upgrade
· Oversee data import/export for new system implementation
· Perform capacity planning and map out conceptual database design
· Assist in developing customizations in order to meet business needs for the upgrade
· A minimum of two (2) years SQL Server and/or database administration and maintenance
· A minimum of two (2) years developing custom applications using VB.NET, C# or similar technologies
· Experience in Visual Studio is a plus
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
Potential to Grow
We value experience, but we also look for candidates who are ready and willing to learn. New to the technology services industry? We’ll show you the ropes with in-office training and apprenticeships. Our employees grow with us, moving to new roles and departments. Quite simply, we hire for careers not jobs.
We are committed to enhancing every employee’s career potential. Our technical employees have an average of four industry certifications. Sales and service employees participate in a variety of lunch-and-learns and seminars.
We also offer a robust education assistance program. Employees can earn tuition reimbursement as they finish or continue their education.
We offer a variety of health, vision, and dental insurance options. We’ll help you find a plan that works for you and your family.
We offer competitive salaries and an employer match 401k program to invest in your future.
It’s not easy to manage career and home life — so we’ll work with you to make it work. We offer generous paid personal leave, vacation days, and sick time.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com