The Director of IT, will be accountable for overall development delivery in an Oracle 11i ERP and Java J2EE environment.
Must have a proven track record of development delivery that is on-time, within-budget and per quality expectations. Delivery responsibility includes all design, development and unit testing activity across the project and enhancement channels. Staff responsibility for 30 including managers, application architects, Oracle Applications PL/SQL developers and java developers.
- Leading a team of development managers and their staffs in support of the Lead to Order and Back Office business processes.
- Design and deliver solutions that meet business needs while accomplishing long term supportability and maintainability of technology stack
- Maintain a high-level of code quality as measured by the defect rate found in quality assurance testing
- Define best-practice development processes and standards (development productivity, requirements gathering, solution walk-throughs, design and code reviews, code management, automated unit testing, etc)
- Attract and retain application development talent for the organization
- Effectively manage development resources by accurately planning all development activity
- Manage the expectations of IT leadership and the client's business community during the development delivery lifecycle
- Partner with QA to improve overall quality of deliverables as measured by post production defects
- Partner with the client's business to quickly understand key processes
- Suggest technology innovation ideas to enable efficiencies and generate new opportunities for business growth
- Provide input and help guide the future state technology direction
- Mentor and grow application managers and other development staff
- 10 – 15 years of relevant work experience in an Oracle ERP and Java J2EE custom application development environment
- Prior experience at the director-level in the application development space is a must.
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of the Oracle E-Business Suite is mandatory (Business Intelligence, CRM, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Inventory, Supply Chain, Credit and Risk, Treasury and Cash Management, etc).
- Broad experience in a highly customized Oracle ERP environment using Java J2EE. (broad Oracle 11i Financial experience is a huge plus)
- An in-depth understanding and prior experience developing enterprise applications leveraging the following java technology stack is required: JSPs, Struts, Ibatis and Spring
- BS in Computer Science required (MS/MBA in Computer Science or equivalent a plus)
- Preference: experience with Fortune 500 as an IT Director.
- Desire extensive hands on experience in Oracle.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com