Website Cycle3 IT Staffing
Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking one to two Enterprise Application Developers.
· You are a team player. You can talk with designers, product owners, and senior stakeholders. You are not just a coder; you are someone who knows how to get things made. You start imagining how to turn experiences into products as soon as you see the paper prototype, and you know how to prod for the right direction before you start hacking away. You might have led others and shipped an experience well-received by users, one that wasn’t just incremental change but an entirely new product. In your spare time, you’ve collaborated with friends to conduct experiments outside of work.
· You’ve got technical expertise. You can build mobile and web apps (and you’ve done it before). We’re flexible about language and approach as long as you are working in a codebase you are confident writing for and which you know will deliver the right results. You can decipher the code of others, and you understand your way around legacy infrastructure and architecture.
· You’ve been exposed to the architecture for a large, high scale application that integrates into multiple systems.
· You put users first. You believe that users should have the loudest voice in the room. You make to learn. You understand the role of validation and its place in the product development process.
· You are so RESTful, even your toaster has a URL. You are the mullet of developers: party in the frontend, business in the back. You know when to go SQL, NoSQL, and graph. You’ve got a point of view on AngularJS vs. react vs. backbone.
· Your code is so clean, it’s nearly self-documenting.
· You’ve worked on an agile team and can sprint like an Olympian.
· Great with numbers, tables, charts, trends – everything data.
· Your experience is quality over quantity. Years of professional experience isn’t important, but an understanding of what it takes to build a product from scratch is. You’ve been responsible for developing products that have successfully gone to market. Your portfolio ranges across mobile/desktop and technology platforms (e.g., iOS, Android).
· Lovingly crafting backend interfaces from product designs.
· Implementing front-end prototypes used to validate product concepts and iterating on those that stick.
· Proposing tool chain standards and practices.
· Deploying code and creating hooks to keep things operational.
· Work with the latest open-source projects designed to scale
· Build system architectural components for products that create market-defining experiences
· Work closely together with our small, multi-disciplinary team to build compelling product experiences and implementing exciting new features that use groundbreaking technologies for web and mobile
· Creatively figure out how to use customer data to inform decision-making
· Participate in usability testing, translating findings back into code
· RESTful API integration
· Database Architecture and Management (Cassandra, Spark)
· Cloud (Azure)
· Frontend and Backend Frameworks (React, Redux, Express, Node, SASS, HTML5)
· Rapid development and deployment approaches (Docker)
· Light server admin and maintenance (Linux, Nginx, Security and Encryption, Uptime tracking and reporting)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org