Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking an Enterprise Data Steward (Procurement / Logistics) for a permanent full time role.
Is responsible for leading the development of best practices around master data related to Vendor, Procurement/Logistics, and Accounting systems. Serve as the central subject matter expert and data quality owner for the Vendor, Procurement/Logistics, and Accounting master data across all functions and ERP systems in the organization. Leverage auditing and analytical skills combined with deep knowledge of Business operations and master data to minimize the impact of poor data integrity and streamline transactional readiness.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of processes to manage the master data lifecycle, data entry processes and controls, and data enhancements across the various data elements, with direct responsibility for Vendor, Procurement/Logistics, and Accounting systems.
- Project Management responsibilities for the definition, documentation, and communication of end-to-end master data processes, data definitions and ownership, future state development, and roadmap to close gaps
- Perform data analysis, developing root cause and corrective action plans to close gaps
- Develop education and lead training on Master Data standards, definitions, policies, tools and procedures
- Work with data owners to collect and validate new data required for business initiatives
- Manage the efforts between various divisions involved in Vendor, Procurement/Logistics, and Accounting master data to ensure alignment and make necessary adjustments
- Build, own and enforce Vendor, Procurement, and Logistics master data entry processes and controls to ensure optimal data quality and functionality
- The requirements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employee, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required. Other duties may be assigned as required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Advanced Degree in a related field preferred
- 3+ years of Data Management or Data Governance experience, or equivalent
- System skills – SAP, MDM platforms/technologies, Microsoft Office, web-based technologies/applications
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven experience in navigating complex organizations, creative problem solving, and rational experimentation
- Strong communication skills (oral and written); experience working on cross-functional teams
- Able to deliver a clear yet compelling and realistic business case
- Able to work in matrix team environment
- Able to translate complex technical topics into easy to understand concepts
- Able to provide thought leadership in critical aspects of master data management
- Able to consider both strategic and practical implications for proposed course of action
- Able to handle challenging or conflict situations with tact and professionalism
- Able to elicit cooperation from variety of sources, including upper management, plant locations, and others
- Able to perform task and duties without constant supervision
- Able to read, write, and speak English
☒15%-25% (1-2 times per quarter)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com