Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking an Informatica ETL Developer for a long term contract.
Description of Position:
This person will work with the company to analyze existing stored procedures, architect mapping solutions, and develop and test ETL conversion routines. The person must have a demonstrated knowledge of the ETL SDLC process, the ETL promotion process in an enterprise environment, and configuration management.
Years of Experience:
* 5 or more years experience in the use of Informatica ETL products.
* Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree in computer science, business, economics, statistics or finance or equivalent experience.
* Experience with the requirements, design, implementation, and administration of ETL implementations.
* Experience with Unix scripting.
* Experience maintaining and developing source to target processes and systems.
* Proficient in the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process
* Experience in writing Oracle PL/SQL packages, procedures, triggers, and functions.
The following types of general tasks will be required:
1. Work with Application teams to re-architect the data warehouse, where needed, to provide efficient read access to source systems.
2. Modify load processes, where necessary, to provide efficient loads
3. Create automated data validation scripts Perform ETL design, development, testing, and promotion tasks
4. Work with Data Analysts, Data Modelers, and DBAs to build and support conversion existing stored procedures and creation of new ETL scripts.
5. Serve as a resource to project sponsors to help them understand the implications of technology and business requirements.
Background, Purpose and Scope
This effort provides support in the area of Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) processes in the development of an Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) using Oracle Business Intelligence products.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com