Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking an Informatica/ETL Programmer Analyst for a permanent opportunity.
· The Programmer Analyst, Data Warehouse is the primary contributor and designer of the overall data architecture, and responsible for the implementation of data governance strategies and data quality standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Implementation of business intelligence and analytics tools
· Integrate Informatica Workflow in conjunction with data ETL processes
· Enhance existing Informatica ETL mappings
· Develop new Informatica ETL mappings
· Performs detailed analysis, design and development of the logical and physical data models
· Analyzes performance statistics and performs required tuning activities in conjunction with system, software, and data
· Works in conjunction with the Director, Enterprise Architecture, Programmer Analyst, BI Applications, Data Stewards, and other ITS teams, to understand functionality, scalability, performance, security, and integration requirements for translation into a functional system.
Essential Characteristics and Competencies
· Strong Ethics and Integrity, customer focus, results-driven, teamwork, communications, adaptability, quality, initiative, problem solving and analysis.
Education and/or Experience
· Bachelor's degree and / or approximately 5+ years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 4+ years of related work experience
· Has working knowledge or Oracle database technology and supporting applications
· Preferably 5+ years of BI Business/Data Analysis development experience
· Preferably 3+ years of Oracle BI Apps experience
· 5+ years experience Informatica PowerCenter
· Experience in PL/SQL
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com