Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking an IT Security Analyst for a full time permanent role.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
· Knowledge of HIPAA, PCI, and other regulations that apply to healthcare and hospital functions.
- Knowledge of application systems, network architecture, multiple platforms and new technologies from a security perspective to include the following: Firewalls, Real time Intrusion detection on network and host, Unix, Windows NT/2000/2003, Novell NetWare, networking (switches, routers/protocols), TCP/IP, network services and security vulnerabilities, Network Architecture, DNS, VPN, Application, Database and O/S Security, as well as web-based systems, single sign on, and high level programming languages.
- Extensive knowledge of data security and access control systems, encryption and related matters.
- Extensive knowledge of information protection methodologies and concepts, such as identification and authentication, access control, inception and audit trails.
- Knowledge of system and network exploitation, attack pathologies and intrusion techniques, such as denial of services, Sync attack, malicious code, password cracking, etc.
- Knowledge of Information Systems security architecture, security policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Knowledge of Directory Services (LDAP, AD) and Internet/Intranet architecture and design.
- Ability to conduct network security assessments and audits against policies/procedures/best practices.
- Demonstrate knowledge of all equipment and systems/technology necessary to complete duties and responsibilities.
- Ability to research and keep up to date of industry technical/business security requirements and translate those requirements into the healthcare information environment.
- Strong interpersonal communication and coordination skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of employees, leaders at various levels, and other customers.
- Organize job functions and work assignments to be able to effectively complete assignments within established time frames.
- Must possess excellent verbal/written/documentation/and presentation skills.
Preferred: A four-year degree in Information Technology with an emphasis in information security.
Required: A Bachelors Degree with experience in Computer Information Systems, Engineering or related field.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com