Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Solutions Architect or a high level Senior Developer with extensive J2EE experience. (Experience using IBM ODME or experience with linear programming (LP) tools a plus)
BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
The candidate must possess the following technical experience:
• Minimum requirements include at least 6-10 years of full time experience as a programmer/analyst in a scientific or technical environment.
• Proficiency in Java.
• Minimum 5 years experience working with any Object Oriented language (ex. Java, C#, Scala, Ruby).
• Experience with web services (SOAP/REST) for multi-tier applications.
• Experience with and able to explain the value of professional software engineering concepts including Test First Development, Refactoring, and Design Patterns.
• Experience with and knowledge of some high level GO4 design patterns (above and beyond J2EE patterns).
• Experience with relational databases like Oracle and proficiency in SQL.
• Experience with object-relational mapping technologies (ex. Hibernate).
• Experience with an inversion-of-control framework such as Spring.
• Experience with an automated unit testing tool such as JUnit, TestNG, NUnit, ScalaTest, or RSpec.
• Understand and be able to explain the value of using Test First Development methodology.
• A demonstrated ability to learn and acquire new technologies as needed as well as a willingness to do collaborative software development is necessary.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills are highly desired.
• Ability to work in an Agile team environment (i.e. Scrum).
• Knowledge of an enterprise service bus and/or integration platform (MuleSoft, OSB, IBM CastIron etc.)
• Experience using IBM ODME or experience with linear programming (LP) tools.
• Optionally, these skills while not required, would be highly desired.
• Mobile and web experience using Sencha.
• Big Data experience (i.e. Hadoop).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org