We are seeking a Java Application Architect with the following experience.
Web Application Development
- Participate in full life-cycle development from requirements through deployment.
- Produce analysis, design, build, test, deployment, and support artifacts as appropriate to the project.
- Ability to present the architecture and design to the project key stakeholders.
- Must have experience architecting systems in a large and complex environments preferably in financial industry.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of infrastructure design such as servers, networking etc.
- Working knowledge of databases preferably DB2 and SQL Server.
- Ability to resolve technical issues through debugging, analysis and investigation.
- Mentor other developers through project lifecycle on both technology and process.
- Perform unit and component integration testing, including test plans and development of test data.
- Ability to manage time and deliver quality deliverables on a set schedule
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Must have coding experience in J2EE.
- Web application development
- Design and development of reusable components and services
- Object Oriented analysis and design skills
- UML Modeling
- J2EE Design Patterns
- Relational database design
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate with other team members
- Mentoring experience
- Ability to think abstractly and create solutions to solve complex problems
- Eclipse / Rational Application Developer (RAD)
- Web Services
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org